**DISPATCHED FROM THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER**
Paste-like feed which acts as a pollen substitute(i) (not a supplement) and provides all the necessary macronutrients for the proper development of the bees. (i)According to de Groot’s amino-acid profilennApipasta® Plus allows for the recovery of protein reserves after long periods of activity, acts as a booster for the development of the bee, allows for the effective absorption of proteins and stimulates the beehive between blooming seasons.
- Provides all the benefits of pollen in the feeding of the beehive.
- Easy-to-use product, not requiring previous preparation or water to be added.
- Very good assimilation, especially designed for extraction and ingestion by bees.
- Product eaten by bees with no residue in the beehive, avoiding that honey may be contaminated by sugars.
- Long-lasting product, which may be preserved for 18 months if stored in normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for bees.
- Possibility of adding vitamins and proteins to the product.
- Tailor-made to the specific needs of migratory beekeeping.
- Year-round feeding.
- To stimulate the beehive, provide the product two weeks before the blooming season.
- To recover protein reserves or for maintenance during the winter, provide the product at the beginning of autumn.
- Development for breeding.